Customer is active in off- and onshore civil/infra projects and based in Rotterdam area.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to manage the temporary labour category. You will work closely with stakeholders to ensure that the temporary labour needs are met and that the category is managed effectively.
- Develop and implement category strategies for temporary labour
- Manage and maintain relationships with temporary labour suppliers
- Evaluate supplier performance and provide feedback to suppliers as needed
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and regulations
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that temporary labour needs are met
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and negotiate pricing with suppliers
- Develop and maintain category-specific knowledge and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in category management, preferably in temporary labour.
- Experience managing supplier relationships and negotiating pricing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders across the organization.
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
Period: June 1st till 31 December 2023
Location: Rotterdam area
Please send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the website.
Additional information can be obtained from Maarten Smits van Oyen, tel. 070-2400414.